Quality Cannabis Starts with How It’s Made
At Redecan there are no shortcuts, no excuses. With over 30 years experience in agriculture, we are devoted to delivering you quality cannabis. As a leading Canadian producer of medical cannabis under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR), located in heart of the beautiful Niagara escarpment, our state-of-the-art greenhouse allows for the optimal use of natural sunlight and clean fresh water.
We are committed to delivering the ultimate experience, from seed to sale.
Straight from our farm to your door.
- -Patients are our priority
- -Unparalleled customer service
- -100% Canadian homegrown
- -100% Greenhouse grown
- -Natural growing conditions
We grow our cannabis crops in a controlled environment with automatic environmental controls for temperature, humidity, sunlight levels and irrigation to produce premium plants.
We’re serious about patient safety and product quality, so we follow strict policies on cleanliness, sanitary conditions and production practices.
- -All plants are fed with clean, fresh water from a deep well
- -No pesticides are used; all controls are managed through biological controls, such as beneficial insects like ladybugs or pest specific biologicals
- -All staff wear protective clothing and facility specific shoes that are not worn beyond our facility doors
- -All strains are lab tested for THC and CBD levels, pesticides, residues, heavy metals, bacteria among others tests
Packaging and Shipping
All patients will receive their medicine in a sealed, child-proof container. All packaging will have proper labeling, be shipped by a trusted courier service and tracked through the delivery.
Authorized Licensed Producer with a license for production / cultivation and sale. Issued by Health Canada, 25-Jun-2014